Last Updated: Nov 23, 2011
- Functional genomics: Use Meta-Profile Analysis to compare independent microarray experiments and explore expression patterns of user gene(s) under specific biological conditions
- Biomarker discovery and validation: Identify genes specifically expressed in given test conditions vs. user specified control conditions
- Find Reference genes for qPCR: Ad hoc search of the most stably-expressed genes according to user specified conditions
- Gene modules and network analysis: Use Bi-clustering Analysis to identify co-expressed genes under various experimental conditions
- Comprehensive database: Covering 14 organisms (including many plant species) and > 60,000 microarray data sets
- Normalized data: Allowing meta-analysis of independent datasets
- Manually-curated ontology: Data are manually curated for anatomy, development, conditions, genotypes, and neoplasm status. Stringent Q/C applied.