Featuring the world’s largest collection of curated and pre-analyzed public ‘omics data, Nextbio's Research and Translational Medicine Ecosystem is a web-based discovery platform that provides a practical way to mine vast quantities of complex biological, clinical and literature data.
Advanced literature search and study
- Defined literature, news and clinical trials search with an distinct search algorithm that summarize searched results into categorized text-mining tags for quick explore.
- Speed reading with matching sentences/paragraphs search and section search on > 3.5million Elsevier full-text journal articles
Genomic data mining and meta-analysis
- Gene Query – Determine how genes ‘behave’ across the vast data landscape.
- Data Query – Discover how your own data correlates to all other studies in NextBio.
- Pathway Query – Uncover functional relationships and dysregulated disease pathways.
- Body Atlas – Obtain overviews of gene, pathway and signature queries in normal tissue and cell line atlases.
- Disease Atlas – Find diseases, traits and conditions associated with a queried gene, SNP, or data set.
- Pharmaco Atlas –Discover compounds and treatments that affect a queried gene or data set.
- Knockdown Atlas –See which genetic perturbations affect a queried gene or data set
- Data Import – Learn how to bring your own data sets in for correlation.
- Meta-Analysis Query – Combine datasets and data types for deeper hypothesis generation and validation.
- Collaboration – See how NextBio Groups, Projects and Bookmarks open collaborative analysis.