Featuring the largest existing human cancer genomic database that covers 41 cancer types, 550 independent datasets and more than 47,000 samples, Oncomine is an excellent tool for examining gene activities in a particular cancer or across multiple cancer types.
Advanced literature search and study
- Defined literature, news and clinical trials search with an distinct search algorithm that summarize searched results into categorized text-mining tags for quick explore.
- Speed reading with matching sentences/paragraphs search and section search on > 3.5million Elsevier full-text journal articles
- Search the comprehensive expert-curated Oncomine cancer database
- Determine the expression profiles of selected gene(s) across 41 cancer types, tissues, perturbations, treatments, or other clinical parameters
- Analyze your own sets of genes or signatures against all Oncomine concepts (gene sets)
- Use Outlier-analysis for gene signatures/biomarkers discovery
- Use Meta-analysis to look for consistency across independent experiments
- Comprehensive database: largest existing human cancer genomic database that covers 41 cancer types, 550 independent datasets and more than 47,000 samples
- High quality data: quarterly updated and expert curated
- Integrated data-mining platform: gene expression signatures discovery and visualization; gene function annotation (concepts) filtering and analysis; meta-analysis; outlier analysis
- Easy access: web-application, bookmarking