Partek Flow is a web-based application that uses popular algorithms for NGS raw data QA/QC, alignment, visualization, as well as RNA quantification and variant detection. In addition to an embedded sophisticated RNA-seq workflow, the aligned reads can be transferred seamlessly to Partek Genomic Suite for advanced statistical and functional analysis.
- Accept all major types of NGS data in all common file formats:
RNA-seq, DNA-seq, ChIP-seq, miRNA-seq, smallRNA-seq, Methylation-seq
- Support all major NGS platforms:
Illumina, Applied Biosystems, Roche 454, Helicos, Ion Torrent
- Direct upload of sequence read files from all major sequencers
- Web-based user-friendly interface enables easy access, data management, collaboration, workflow history, and task scheduling
- Pre- and post-alignment QC/QA, subsampling and trimming.
- Multiple aligners with recommended defaults yet fully customizable
TopHat, TopHat2,BWA, Bowtie, Bowtie2, TMAP, SHRiMP2
- Embedded RNA-seq workflow uses a sophisticated Gene Specific Analysis method to determine the best model for each gene's expression pattern.
- Variant detection (SNP and indel)
- Fusion genes detection
- Chromosome view
Access @ USC
To use Partek Flow, complete and submit the Partek Flow Access Request Form. Your needs will be evaluated and you will be sent follow-up instructions within two business days. Please note that first-time Partek Flow users are required to meet with the Norris Medical Library Bioinformatics Service for initial training and analysis set up.
- How to analyze RNA-seq data using Partek Flow
by Dr. Scott W. Brouilette, Partek Field Application Scientist
(60min webinar recording)
Help @ Partek Inc.
- The user-friendly Partek support team can initiate teleconference and show you the procedures interactively on your screen
- Contact Partek support
Help @ NML Bioinformatics
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Onsite training: check out the recordings of previous on-site training.