Golden Helix SNP and Variation Suite (SVS)
- HelixTree: core application for genetic association studies
- CNAM: processing raw intensity data, identifying and visualizing regions of copy number variation, performing association analysis.
- Whole Genome Analysis Module: performing GWAS analysis
- Sequence Analysis Module: advanced functional analysis tools for next-gen sequencing data (VCF files)
- PBAT: statistical analysis for family-based SNP and CNV association studies
- Regression Module: advanced linear and logistic regression
- SVS Viewer: free visualization tool for data sharing
- Comprehensive suite of advanced analytic tools for managing, analyzing, and visualizing large-scale, complex genomic variation data.
- Broad collection of intuitive workflows for SNP, LD, CNV, GWAS, Family-based, Homozygosity and many more genome variation analyses.
- Efficient and easy-to-use data management and editing functions
- Fast and memory efficient algorithms for handling high-dimensional genomic data on a personal computer.
- Fully-programmatic scripting interface for advanced Python users
- Supporting direct data import from all major array platforms
- Supporting Windows, Mac OS and Linux.
- Task-oriented tutorials with practice datasets
- Short video tutorials on association tests
- Archived Webcasts
- Online user manual
Help @ Golden Helix
- Schedule a personal web meeting with Golden Helix support
(free of charge) - the BEST WAY to get started!
- Contact Golden Helix support
- by phone: 888.589.4629 or 406.585.8137 (9am - 5pm MT)
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Webinars: check schedules
Help @ NML Bioinformatics