Golden Helix SNP and Variation Suite (SVS)
- HelixTree: core application for genetic association studies
- CNAM: processing raw intensity data, identifying and visualizing regions of copy number variation, performing association analysis.
- Whole Genome Analysis Module: performing GWAS analysis
- Sequence Analysis Module: advanced functional analysis tools for next-gen sequencing data (VCF files)
- PBAT: statistical analysis for family-based SNP and CNV association studies
- Regression Module: advanced linear and logistic regression
- SVS Viewer: free visualization tool for data sharing
- Comprehensive suite of advanced analytic tools for managing, analyzing, and visualizing large-scale, complex genomic variation data.
- Broad collection of intuitive workflows for SNP, LD, CNV, GWAS, Family-based, Homozygosity and many more genome variation analyses.
- Efficient and easy-to-use data management and editing functions
- Fast and memory efficient algorithms for handling high-dimensional genomic data on a personal computer.
- Fully-programmatic scripting interface for advanced Python users
- Supporting direct data import from all major array platforms
- Supporting Windows, Mac OS and Linux.
Access SVS @ USC
USC has licensed SVS for the free use of USC faculty, students and staff. The license consists of ONE user seat.
You can use SVS on NML-Bioinfo workstations computers, located in the Norris Medical Library's Bioinformatics Computation and Consulting Center (top floor). We recommend you contact us to check the availability before you come, but feel free to walk in.
- Task-oriented tutorials with practice datasets
- Short video tutorials on association tests
- Archived Webcasts
- Online user manual
Help @ Golden Helix
- Schedule a personal web meeting with Golden Helix support
(free of charge) - the BEST WAY to get started!
- Contact Golden Helix support
- by phone: 888.589.4629 or 406.585.8137 (9am - 5pm MT)
- by email: email@example.com
- Webinars: check schedules
Help @ NML Bioinformatics