Articles designed for CME credits are designated by a green CME icon and listed on the CME page. Available only to members of the American College of Cardiology (ACC) or subscriber to the Journal of American College of Cardiology.
More information can be found in the CME section of the site.
Create a personal account. Then:
1. Identify a clinical question relevant to your practice.
2. Perform a search in ClinicalKey to answer your clinical question.
3. Access most relevant content (save these citations for completing the registration process)
4. Click Request CME and a window will open to the Cleveland Clinic Center for Continuing Education site.
5. Complete the form and submit to obtain AMA PRA Category 1 Credit.
More information can be found in the CME section of the site. Offers CME through the Cleveland Clinic Center for Continuing Education which is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME)
Credits can be earned through the use of mobile devices
Evidence-based monographs and clinical summaries for alternative and complementary therapies, including herbs, vitamins, dietary supplements, and integrative therapies. Includes information from Traditional Chinese Medicine, Ayurveda, and other holistic wellness systems.
Natural Standard is recommended by the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) for evidence-based continuing medical education
You can now earn CME/CE/CPD credit whenever you search for clinical information on UpToDate! Log in to UpToDate with CME, create an account, and earn credits from your office, clinic, or home. Watch this video (http://tinyurl.com/UpToDateVideo) for more information about creating your account through USC's Norris Medical Library.