The Norris Medical Library has licensed the BIOBASE suites for the free and unlimited use to all USC faculty, students and staff. To ensure proper and equal access to BIOBASE, all users must carefully read the BIOBASE user policy.
- Carefully read the policy, rules, and the BIOBASE user agreement terms.
- To be eligible, you must be a USC faculty, student, staff or affiliated researcher, and you must have an email account that ends with usc.edu.
- Complete and submit the BIOBASE registration form.
- Follow the emailed instructions to set up your BIOBASE account.
- BIOBASE can only be accessed from computers on the USC network, either physically or via VPN connection.
- If using BIOBASE on campus, simply log in BIOBASE with your user name and password. You have full access to all products.
- If using BIOBASE off-campus, connect to USC VPN first, then log in to BIOBASE.