Morning session recordings 100min
- Dr. Thomas Buchanan, Associate Dean and Professor, PI of CTSI
Opening Remarks: “CTSI and bioinformatics collaborations”
- Dr. Paul Thomas, Director, Division of Bioinformatics, Dept. Preventive Med.
“Bioinformatics research and collaboration at the Division of Bioinformatics”
- Dr. Jonathan Buckley, Director of Bioinformatics, Epigenome Ctr/Dept. Preventive Med.
"USC Epigenome Center's bioinformatics services and software"
- Dr. Vasu Punj, Lead Bioinformatician and Associate Professor, USC Epigenome Ctr.
“Bioinformatics service at the Bioinformatics Core of Norris Cancer Center”
- Dr. Duncan Thomas, Director, Div. of Biostatistics, Dept. Preventive Med.
“Integrating -omics information into genetic epidemiology studies”
- Dr. Xianghong Jasmine Zhou, Associate Professor, Dept. Biol. Sci and Compu Sci.
"Integrative Analysis of diverse genomic data"
Afternoon session recordings 100min
- Dr. Tim Triche, Professor and Chair, Pathology, CHLA/KSOM
“Bioinformatic Tools in the Analysis of Childhood Cancer Pathogenesis and Prognosis”
- Dr. Fengzhu Sun, Professor, MCP, Dept. Biol. Sci.
Overview of research @ the Computational Biology and Bioinformatics Group
"Statistical Approaches for Genomic and Meta-Genomic Data Analysis"
- Dr. Kim Siegmund, Associate Professor, Dept. Preventive Med.
“Statistical Analysis of High-Dimensional Data”
- Dr. Ewa Deelman, Project Leader and Associate Professor, ISI
"Using Workflow Technologies in Bioinformatics"
- Dr. Ting Chen, Associate Professor, Dept. Biol. Compu Sci. and Math
“Next Generation Sequencing Analysis: computational tools and software pipeline”
- Dr. Liang Chen, Assistant Professor, MCP, Dept. Biol. Sci.
“Generalized Poisson model for RNA-seq data analysis”
- Dr. Frank Alber, Assistant Professor, MCP, Dept. Biol. Sci.
“Data integration for 3D genome structure analysis”
- Dr. Remo Rohs, Assistant Professor, Dept. Biol. Sci.
“Adding dimensions to linear sequence information: High‑throughput prediction of DNA shape”