Skip to main content
Every HPCC user is assigned two directories. Each serves different purposes:
- Size: 1Gb
- Only use this folder to store small or temporary files. Never store your large data files in your home directory.
- Whenever possible, remove unnecessary files. Exceeding the 1GB limit will cause problems when running programs.
- Whenever you log onto HPCC or HPCC-NML, you will be in your home directory.
- To navigate to your home directory from elsewhere within HPCC:
- It is assigned to you or your group after HPCC approves your account application.
- Size: 20Gb - 1Tb, depending upon how much storage was approved by HPCC.
- Whenever possible, remove unnecessary files. Exceeding your assigned disk quota will cause problems when running programs.
- Use this folder to store data files and analysis results output files
- To navigate to your project directory: