Driven by advanced text analysis algorithms, Qinsight is a sophisticated semantic literature search and mining engine that enables you to quickly identify the most relevant information.
- Relevant Results: the BioAI technology used is based on a thorough understanding of biology and chemistry
- Power Term Queries: Use the Power Terms to represent an entire class of entities in queries
- Concept Identification: the search engine recognizes concepts and verbs in query terms and populates Key Concepts in search results
- Relationship Identification: Identify various relationships among biomedical terms and concepts.
- New Literature Alert Service: Save any pre-defined search queries and stay current with the targeted literature findings with automatic alerts delivered via emails.
- Comprehensive Content:
- Abstracts in MEDLINE/PubMed®
- 4.5 million full-text open access journal articles from PubMed Central
- NIH RePORTER database of grant applications
- TOXLINE database of biochemical, pharmacological, physiological, and toxicological effects of drugs and other chemicals
- Health and Life Science News (as reported by FierceMarkets) so that you can find late-breaking information without waiting for full publication
- US Patent grants and applications
- AHRQ Treatment Guidelines
- $Chemicals cause diabetes
- brca1 regulates $Proteins
- pten $negativeactions $Diseases
- breast cancer $Treatments
- caffeine $AdverseEffects